Dr.-Ing. Jianguo Wang has been a faculty member in Department of Earth and Space Science Engineering of York University in Toronto, Canada since 2006. He is also Member of Professional Engineers Ontario of Canada. He worked as Senior Navigation Engineer at Applanix Corp. from 1999 to 2006, and was Assistant Lecturer, Lecturer at Wuhan Technical University of Surveying and Mapping (WTUSM) from 1982 to 1993 (promoted to Associate Professor in 1992, declined). Prior to this, he obtained his Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Surveying Engineering from Wuhan Technical University of Surveying and Mapping, and his Dr.-Ing. in Geomatics from University of The Federal Armed Forces Munich (Universität der Bundeswher München), Germany. With more than 30 years of academic and industrial experience in China, Germany and Canada, his current research interests focus on multisensor integrated kinematic positioning and navigation, precision Engineering Surveying and advanced data processing methodologies.
Multisensor (GNSS receivers/IMUs/Indoor beacons/Cameras/LiDAR) integrated kinematic positioning and navigation; precision Engineering Surveying; Mobile mapping, GNSS, and advanced data processing methodologies (Least-Squares and Kalman filter).
1. Wang, Jianguo; Aaron Boda and Baoxin Hu (2020): Comprehensive Error Analysis beyond System Innovations in Kalman Filtering, Book chapter contribution in the book of Learning Control, Elsevier, 2020 (in press)
2. Kun, Qian; Wang, Jianguo and Hu, Baoxin (2016): A posteriori estimation of stochastic model for multisensor integrated inertial kinematic positioning and navigation on basis of variance component estimation, Journal of GPS, 2016, 14:5.
3. Qian, Kun; Wang, Jianguo and Hu, Baoxin (2015): Novel integration strategy for GNSS-aided inertial integrated navigation, Geomatica, 2015, No. 2, Vol. 69, pp. 217-230.
4. Wang, Jianguo; Kun Qian and Baoxin Hu (2015): An Unconventional Full Tightly-Coupled Multi-Sensor Integration for Kinematic Positioning and Navigation, Chapter 65, in J. Sun et al. (eds), China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC) 2015 Proceedings: Volume III, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 342, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015.
5. Gopaul, Nilesh; Jianguo Wang and Baoxin Hu (2015): Multi-frame Visual Odometry 3 in Image-Aided Inertial Navigation System, Chapter 57, in J. Sun et al. (eds), China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC) 2015 Proceedings: Volume III, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 342, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2015.
6. Qian, Kun; Wang, Jianguo; Gopaul, Nilesh and Hu, Baoxin (2012): Low Cost Multisensor Kinematic Positioning and Navigation System with Linux/RTAI”, Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks, 2012, 1(3), pp. 166-182.
7. Wang, Jianguo; Gopaul, Nilesh and Guo, Jiming (2010): Adaptive Kalman Filter based on Posteriori Variance-covariance Component Estimation, In Shi, C. (Editor in Chief): CPGPS 2010 Navigation and Location Services: Emerging Industry and International Exchanges, ISBN 978-1-935068-44-0, Scientific Research Publishing, USA 2010, pp. 115-125, 2010.
8. WANG, Jianguo; GOPAUL, Nilesh and SCHERZINGER, Bruno (2009): Simplified Algorithms of Variance Component Estimation for Static and Kinematic GPS Single Point Positioning, Journal of Global Positioning Systems , Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 43-52, 2009.
9. Wang, Jianguo (2009): Reliability Analysis in Kalman Filtering, Journal of Global Positioning Systems, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 101-111, 2009.
10. Wang, Jianguo (2008): Test Statistics in Kalman Filtering, Journal of Global Positioning Systems, Vol. 7, No.1, 2008, pp. 81~90.